1500 Miles So Go Run

Hell yeah... (Read 194 times)

After joining this group in April and starting with a 60+ mile deficit, I am thrilled to say that today's run puts me 1.4 miles in front of our beloved pace bunny. How do you like them apples carrots, bunny? Smile
      Take THAT, bunny! Big grin Great job !!
      2009: BQ?
        nice one tuf keep up the good work Smile
        va

Good work tuf! I have a feeling I will be seeing you at the finish line! Big grin

Go Pre!

Good goin' tuf. I am in the battle with you. First we kick bunny a$$ then we kick it up a notch in Columbus in ... yes.. less than 8 weeks now!
            va

Hey, Daddyo, When I try to view your training log, I don't see a summary graph or summary data (all your totals are 0), but yet I can see the list of your workouts when I click "Workouts". Why is that? Others: Am I the only one who can't see Daddo's summary data?
                I can't see his data either? Shocked

Go Pre!

hehe, I change my default workout to Bike when I am at t he cottage, this allows me to use my blackberry to enter runs, as the BB web browser doesn't like RA's dropdown list. Long story short, you can see the workouts now Smile Geeky? ya, but even geekier was mr posting to the 1000 mile club, nid run, as I passed the 1000 mile mark during Sunday's run Surprised Dave