1500 Miles So Go Run

Marathon training... (Read 1101 times)

I am hoping to run Grand Rapids in October, and I'm running the Monkey in November. These will be my 3rd and 4th marathons. The marathon is not my favorite distance to run but for some silly reason I keep signing up for them. Confused I'm a little behind on my mileage now and I have no set training schedule. I should work on that. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am hoping to run Grand Rapids in October
      <3 :d>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I am training (if you call drinking beer and eating saugages for 3 weeks "training") for the Octber 12 Victoria marathon. Hope to be done under 4.5 hours but we shall see. No BQ for me this year. Ran 16.4 yesterday and felt really good so I will just keep increasing my mmileage. No real plan followed other that one long one a week one tempo a week and the rest nice and easy. Or a race...or intervals sometimes. Next year I will get more serious
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Queen of 3rd Place

Well it's down the road a bit but I've signed up for Disney World next January. And I can't wait for it to cool down around here so I can up my miles again - July and August I've been a bit behind where I want to be. It's my first attempt at the distance so I'm trying to resist making a time prediction and will instead focus on getting pictures with Mickey and friends. Meanwhile I get to watch how it goes for the rest of you, and cheer you on! Big grin Arla

Ex runner

jfa

Officially registered today for the Philadelphia Marathon on Nov 23rd. It will be my first. Shocked I feel like I'll be ready....

#artbydmcbride

Long Beach (California) marathon on October 12, it is a slightly changed course and I hope to have good weather. Smile

Runners run

San Antonio RnR in November. Running with (behind) LifesABeach (Jennifer). Would LOVE to BQ but I'm not banking on it. Roll eyes
                Big grin looking at your log, Mar, and I'm just hoping to keep up with you! This is the first time I've visited this forum in months! I was injured and my mileage fell off the charts... it was too depressing so I couldn't even look at the mileage. I'm finally making some headway. For sure: SA RnR Nov 16 High Desert 50k Dec 7 *maybe* Noble Canyon 50k Sept 29 I'm waiting to register for Boston after SA incase I can improve my time (3:36 at SC) and move up a corral.

Jennifer mm#1231

Dave

I'll poke my head back in since I have an outside chance of reaching 1500 this year Wink USMC marathon on 28 October.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Forever Learning

Chicago in October and Houston in January (1st and 2nd marathons) Big grin
                      Chicago in October and Houston in January (1st and 2nd marathons) Big grin
                      Big grin Very awesome!

Michelle

Forever Learning

Well howdy stranger Wink Hope things are well!
                          I'll poke my head back in since I have an outside chance of reaching 1500 this year Wink USMC marathon on 28 October.
                          Good luck catching the bunny Dave! And you might want to show up on the 26th, no? Wink

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Dave

Heck no, I can win on the 28th.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Go Pre!

Well, 4 days away from my next marathon, Toronto Waterfront. First of my 3 in 5 weeks stint. feeling good and ready. Sept 28 - Toronto Waterfront Marathon Oct 19 - Toronto Intl Marathon Nov 2 - Hamilton Marathon and Dec 7 - Las Vegas Marathon
                                I will be running Richmond on November 15th. First-timer.