1500 Miles So Go Run

Marathon training... (Read 1101 times)

I've taken Grand Rapids off of my list. There is just too much going on that weekend and I can't escape!

Michelle

Into the wild

I've taken Grand Rapids off of my list. There is just too much going on that weekend and I can't escape!
      Your wish is my command.

Shut up and run

Go Pre!

Your wish is my command.
        Excellent administration JF! Thanks Smile
          Your wish is my command.
          WELL THEN....I wish for a puppy! A Siberian Husky please. Big grin

Michelle

Into the wild

Clowning around

Shut up and run

Go Pre!

Congrats Ennay on your marathon PR! Any word on Zoomy? I can't find online results.
                Any word on Zoomy? I can't find online results.
                4:50:40, now we just have to wait for the report. I hate to wait. http://onlineraceresults.com/race/view_race.php?race_id=9358 Half 2:16:46 20 miles 3:32:53 Gun time 4:52:30 Net 4:50:40 Pace 11:06

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Forever Learning

Well folks this is the big weekend. I am still not sure how to run it - probably both good and bad. I have Houston in mid January and with this being my first marathon I don't want to go too deep and have problems getting into my 12 week plan for Houston. I guess I am hoping to break 4:15, would be happy with 4:05, and feel sub 4 is possible - just questioning if it makes sense to push that hard. With a 1:49:?? HM back in August and a recent 5 miler at 37:15, McMillan et al predict something closer to 3:40:??. Taking the "rule" of McMillan +10 min I think 3:50 is in me on a good, make that perfect day. So there, I have put it on paper, as it were, now time to do it! Big grin

A Saucy Wench

damn johnny! Nice work on keeping us all straight. Can I hire you to run my life? Seriously.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Into the wild

It's a pleasure...you'll have to ask my wife about me moving out though... Wink If only life were as simple to order!!! Well done on a gutsy run. Enjoy Boston; you have earned it.

Shut up and run

Next Up... Ileneforward Long Beach Oct 12th Crabby Victoria Oct 12th JWU42 Chicago Oct 12th Good luck guys, kick some marathon ass!

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Next Up... Ileneforward Long Beach Oct 12th Crabby Victoria Oct 12th JWU42 Chicago Oct 12th Good luck guys, kick some marathon ass!
                          How did everyone do?

Michelle

Forever Learning

Roll eyes Not quite to plan... Cry I am flying to Philly this evening and will write up a RR on the plane.
                              Roll eyes Not quite to plan... Cry I am flying to Philly this evening and will write up a RR on the plane.
                              Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned. Have a safe flight! What's going on in Philly? Philly is just 20-25 minutes from me (although I rarely go into the city).

Michelle

sent in my registration for the High Desert 50k on Dec 7

Jennifer mm#1231