1500 Miles So Go Run

Well it's time for me to bid adieu (Read 235 times)

I've really suprised myself. When I first joined the 1500 mile club I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. Now not only does it look like I'll be able to do it but maybe even 500-1,000 more *knock on wood* GOOD LUCK everyone with the 1500 mile trek in front of all of you!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck, Pam!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Good luck. It's been great trying to keep pace with you, although I failed. I just couldn't keep up. Great job. Now if you talk Neil Gunn into dropping out, I'll be in first place.... Roll eyes
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi there SlowandSteady .... well, I have been thinking of 'dropping out' for a while now ... the group has really worked well for me and has got me motivated to run to 'beat the bunny'. I'm confident that I'll make the 1500 miles (I have increased my regular mileage and got well ahead) but I do not want to attempt 2000 miles (I have other hobbies that need my attention!). So ... it is my turn to say 'au revoir' to the 1500 group and I wish you all good luck in your quest! Neil UK

Running ... just keep running!

Neil, good luck in your quest for whatever miles you are planning for the year. Big grin I hope you know I was just joking about talking you into dropping out. Surprised I have numerous hobbies also, golf, cars, sleeping, etc... but I will continue to track my mileage here. Good luck. See you next year, maybe????
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Big grin I hope you know I was just joking about talking you into dropping out. Surprised Good luck. See you next year, maybe????
              Yes - no worries! - I joined the group to help me up my mileage - it worked! Good luck with the target! Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Good luck --- see ya at the locker room, Pam Wink
                2009: BQ?