1500 Miles So Go Run

crickets (Read 379 times)

C-R

I thought we needed at least one post in here every three weks so Eric won't delete us.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I'll double that then....

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

Yeah, I was kinda thinkin' the same thing.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

A Saucy Wench

heh...I followed some people here (oddly NOT from C/R) and that group hasnt had a post in probably 2 years.  It still exists.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Carl A

Some groups are quieter. That doesn't make them bad.

This seems to be more of a running-a-certain-amount-of-mileage group than a social chat, and so the talk usually picks up as some of us approach the major and minor milestones of our journey.

Keep on trucking through February, dudes and dudettes, and I'll see you in the spring.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

well I tried stiring the pot but it didn't go far. 

run people.  and may you stay healthy.  I'm getting annoyed with 40 miles and 5 days a week feeling like a ceilling for me right now. 

All business

Hi!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Cricketers

A Saucy Wench

with apologies to cricket fans those are some seriously gay uniforms.  Baby blue and quilted are not a good combo. I like the drawstring also. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Purdey

Self anointed title

with apologies to cricket fans those are some seriously gay uniforms.  Baby blue and quilted are not a good combo. I like the drawstring also. 

Agreed.  The coloured cricket gear was introduced for the pathetic 1 Day game.  Below are the correct cricket whites: (as still used in the glorious 5 Day tests)

How come I can't get a cricket game for my Nintendo Wii.  Its only available in Australia and Europe.

Stupid North Americans..... if only we loved cricket I'd have my game.

Only 3 members of Canada's national cricket team were born in Canada..... that pretty much explains it.

http://www.canadiancricket.org/page_mens_profile