1500 Miles So Go Run

I'm back (Read 264 times)

My apologies if my presence here offends anyone - I really just want access to the Road to Boston pace board. The asshats in the 2000 mi group decided in their infinite wisdom to remove it. So, sorry if I bumped some of you. I am really just here to check my progress in the 2000 mi group. I promise to leave as soon as some one put the board back up. Alas, without admin power, I cannot.

A Saucy Wench

Welcome! Yeah, heaven forbid a pace group would actually have the pace chart. I have no idea what that shit was about but Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

For god's sake woman! Don't roll your eyes or use emoticons. You're liable to end up on a list. Or worse. Be left off.

Go Pre!

For god's sake woman! Don't roll your eyes or use emoticons. You're liable to end up on a list. Or worse. Be left off.
          Nice!

A Saucy Wench

I was never ever ever in a million years going to make that list. So what is this now...the mini swamp?

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Go Pre!

Should we add cool points and loads of acronyms to make this group better? 4 legs good, 2 legs bad.
                My apologies if my presence here offends anyone - I really just want access to the Road to Boston pace board.
                No worries Dave, just take a couple more frontrunners with you when you head back to the Swamp. I'm actually getting close to page one, and it would be a nice place to visit even if only for a day or two. Big grin* *what would this emoticon entitle me to in that really cool group?

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

A Saucy Wench

No worries Dave, just take a couple more frontrunners with you when you head back to the Swamp. I'm actually getting close to page one, and it would be a nice place to visit even if only for a day or two. Big grin* *what would this emoticon entitle me to in that really cool group?
                  You're better off not knowing. Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- completely and utterly lost. this is probably just as well. :-? completely="" and="" utterly="" lost.="" this="" is="" probably="" just="" as="" well.=""></--- completely and utterly lost. this is probably just as well. :-?>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

<--- completely="" and="" utterly="" lost.="" this="" is="" probably="" just="" as="" well.=""></--->
                      Ahhh, there was a swamp implosion. Oddly I cant for the life of me figure out why. It wasnt really any stupider than usual, in fact, I cant even figure out if something was going on. But apparently some people are whatever. You see, I cant even pretend to illuminate. You are no more lost than the people who were there.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Seriously? Shocked Damn, the exciting stuff always happens when I'm not around.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

<--- completely="" and="" utterly="" lost.="" this="" is="" probably="" just="" as="" well.=""></--->
                          Yup, ignorance is bliss. Just call me Mr. Bliss.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

It all got a bit silly for a while. I have no doubts it will settle down. In the meantime, I just want to run, log my miles and check out how a few folks are making out with their running from time to time. Maybe shoot the shit. That is all.