1500 Miles So Go Run

Where's *your* 1500 mile run? (Read 293 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

I think I'll go from Raleigh, NC to the Corn Palace in Mitchell, SD. Big grin Corn Palace Map of Raleigh, NC to Mitchell, SD

Roads were made for journeys...

I am trying to see how long it will take me to go from San Jose to Boston. 1500 miles takes me almost to Omaha. Ewa
      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
        I'll be going from Quantico Va to Abelene, Texas. I'll be looking out for tumbleweed and armadillos. Shocked
          http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/calculate-distance.html You can figure it out here.....as the crow flies.....I think you might as well be able to cross oceans as it were..... Anyway, I think I'll pass on the middle-America trip (not that there's anything wrong with Omaha...) as my 1500 miles takes me almost precisely from Dayton, OH to Montego Bay, Jamaica.....ya mon.
            Neat idea --- my 1500 miles will take me from Baltimore, Maryland to the Virgin Islands Big grin
            2009: BQ?
              I'm actually going to buy a map of the US and put it in the exercise room, by the treadmill. Last year I made it to Kansas (from the Central Coast of California), and I'd like to make it to New York this year.
              "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian