1500 Miles of Hoppy Spring

Joining The Chase (Read 191 times)

C-R

Hey Y'all, Just sticking my nose under the tent as I'm increasing my goals for the year. Wasn't sure what I could handle after an injury racked '07, but things are moving along and I'm needing a chase of a different bunny. I see some familiar and infamous names here and look forward to the conversations.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Welcome. Please don't run more miles than me. I don't need another person RunningAHEAD of me. Big grin

Forever Learning

Stimpy - You Eeeiiiidddiottt! I miss Ren & Stimpy Sad Welcome to the insanity Big grin

Kill

Welcome Norm! Glad to have you here. Jeff! Dude. Good to see you. How are things working for you post-move? Ren and Stimpy is da bomb!

Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Needs more cowbell!

<--->:] Nice to have you here, Norm! Big grin</--->

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Hi Norm! I'm sorry to say that I have only seen about three minutes of a Ren & Stimpy show. Blush I need to work on that.

Michelle

C-R

Hi Norm! I'm sorry to say that I have only seen about three minutes of a Ren & Stimpy show. Blush I need to work on that.
                Some classic cartoon humor you will love. JasonR - we're both closing in on the wahbit so only a few more weeks and we can both enjoy some rabbit stew. Zoom = RA Famous in orange of course Gots me a Garmin and I'm more psyched to get out on the road than ever. Anyone else get that way when you get some new gear - you just can't wait to hit the road.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel