1500 Miles So Go Run

Drunk dial (Read 210 times)

PWL

Has been

So, had my own version tonight. Had a couple too many drinks and signed up online for a 3-day, 180-mile bike race. Hmm...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's not so bad...you're in good shape and I assume you bike a lot, too. You'll make it look easy! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's pretty bad, but ultimately, I think you can do a lot more damage drinking-and-dialing than you will doing that race.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

PWL

Has been

That's not so bad...you're in good shape and I assume you bike a lot, too. You'll make it look easy! Big grin
          Your optimism is encouraging.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

signed up online for a 3-day, 180-mile bike race. Hmm...
            Wow. This is a good thing, right? It sounds like fun! Big grin Undecided

Michelle