1500 Miles So Go Run

Carmel, urano, BCMorant... (Read 648 times)

great job.

now get off the page.  I want to get on page 1.

Smile

you folks should have over 2,000 easy this year. 

C-R

I'm going as fast as I can but these old bones have limits ya know.   Push too hard and we might start subtracting miles by running backwards. I hear this also works for a car's odometer

Been quiet in here for too long.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

I want to get on page 1.

Then run more

#artbydmcbride

Woohoooo, I'm top ten finally.  Smile

Runners run

And I look forward to you leaving as well.  Not in a mean way... but in a I want to be top 10 some day also kind of way.

OK, I will find the whereabouts of the next person who says "run more".  And I will run all night and all week if I have to just to run over there and stomp you. 

Egg is in the Twin Cities.  I could be there in about 8 days.  I could forage on some pine nuts and berries on the way up.  That's pretty damn far come to think of it.  But we do have air-o-planes in this country.  Don't think I won't use 'em. 

Carl A

. . . subtracting miles by running backwards. I hear this also works for a car's odometer

This was actually proven false in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, in which it was found that the best thing to do is to drive forward until the odometer turns over or the car gets destroyed.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

C-R

This was actually proven false in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, in which it was found that the best thing to do is to drive forward until the odometer turns over or the car gets destroyed.

But he was the Sausage King of Chicago you know.

Doug B - run more!

and if you go to the Twin Cities you can detour here to Indiana in the whaaaaaabulance.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

GGGGrrrrrr, I have been chasing your cute little arse for a while now and can't quite get past you....sssllllooooowwww down

Jerry
                  A runners blog-updated daily

I had assumed Carmel was in California which would have represented a major challenge.  pfft.  Indiana?  If the run wasn't sooo damn boring and flat I'd be there by next Tuesday.

C-R

GGGGrrrrrr, I have been chasing your cute little arse for a while now and can't quite get past you....sssllllooooowwww down

Run faster!

C-R

I had assumed Carmel was in California which would have represented a major challenge.  pfft.  Indiana?  If the run wasn't sooo damn boring and flat I'd be there by next Tuesday.

That would be pronounced Cahrmaal. Works best if you use a snooty rich person drawl.

What me have in boring we more than make up for in corn fields.

And you need to use that Favre hate to fuel more miles!

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Here is your problem right here Doug.

1600m repeats with 2 minute standing rest.

6:41 (165 bpm)
                          6:33 (166 bpm)
                          6:31 (168 bpm)

Running mile repeats at or faster than 5K pace, with short rest.  You'll tire yourself out.  Who wants to run fast, pfft?

true.  if I had at least jogged for 2 minutes then I could have gotten a few tenths of a mile.  plus my legs would not have felt like lead. 

But I have to follow instructions.  And what coach says Doug does.  Doug doesn't want to fail his training.  Doug likes typing in third person.  Don't piss Doug off now... Doug eats Eggs for breakfast!

C-R

Happy now Mr. Hobbie Horse.

not quite.  your two compatriots have not yet left the building.  as such my grip on page 1 is tenuous at best.