1500 Miles So Go Run

Oops (Read 255 times)

The email arrived 2 days ago and read:

Its my 40th birthday on Saturday 3rd December and I was thinking about what to do to mark the day and ...

...on that day there is a 40 mile run in Wales in the Brecon Beacons so I thought wow why not run 40 on my 40th?! I would need someone of your 'ultra' standings to get me round and I thought it would be a laugh as we'd need to spend Friday/Saturday night there. I know its a long shot at this short notice but if either of you could make it then great. Let me know, cheers

When I mentioned the email the wife actually growled at me, yes growled so I let her sleep on it and I have now been allowed the chance to run it with my friend to say I am excited is the understatement of the year....here is what it looked like last year

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That should be quite the run, Jerry!  My DW often rolls her eyes in regard to my running, but has not yet growled.  Nonetheless, I'm not going to propose running 60 on my 60th!

Just a dude.

Looks like snow shoe weather...

I'd think that would be a fun adventure...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

I was out earlier this morning running in the middle of no where when I saw a lone runner coming towards me, we stopped and chatted briefly and by total coincidence it appears we are both doing this event. Of the 150 people in the UK doing it and I bump into one of them.Shocked

Jerry
          A runners blog-updated daily

Looks beautiful!  

Michelle

#artbydmcbride

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!    Big grin

Be careful!  Have fun!

Runners run