1500 Miles So Go Run

anyone else seen the 1000 mile club lately? (Read 294 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

How did they get that awesome logo??? Where can we get one of those? Can we kidnap their mascot? It's the end of the year, and I'm reminescing about all the fraternity pranks that I never pulled because I was never in a fraternity.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

We'll have to talk to the club jockstrapper about that... Oh, My! You'd better take a look at our home page... I'm so sorry, Mile Collector... Cry

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...the jockstrapper.... Just a little google image searching and Photoshop. Lemme see if I can find something for you guys. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Haw haw. Very funny. Now give it back! Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How's this one? The original image had some weird pixelation that I couldn't get rid of by resizing. When I added text it caused it to look sorta rough, too, but it all matches... k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Haw haw. Very funny. Now give it back! Big grin
              Got this note from the kidnappers this morning:
              Give us good bunny. We no like blinkin bunny. If you no give us good bunny, we EAT blinkin bunny!
              Oh, my, Mile Collector! I'm sure the fine runners here in the 1500 mile club can come up with something to appease them... Shocked

Wingz

Professional Noob

Found another note this evening:
                No pink bunnies. Bah. Pink bunnies bad. Two bunnies good. Trade tonight. You give us two bunnies and we let fat, blinkin bunny go. Try any tricks and blinkin bunny will be missing a "lucky rabbit's foot."
                Well, MC, I hope they keep their word and let your poor little avatar go tonight. If anyone else has another bunny they'd like to offer up as sacrifice in the prisoner exchange, please post it here tonight!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How 'bout this cutie:

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, that is darling! I'm not sure it's macho enough for these guys... hmm... I'll have to think of a way to sneak it in there...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wish I knew how to adjust gifs...I have Adobe Image Ready, but haven't really messed with it. I'd give that little rodent a nasty tattoo if I could...maybe some scars...and a beer in one hand.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay