1500 Miles So Go Run

Dear Mrcrumpton... (Read 439 times)

You are seriously killin' it!

Looks like tomorrow we will get our first 1500+ for the year!  Mrcrumpton!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

COME ON Matthew, I am log stalking and refreshing the 1500 mile YTD and it hasn't moved Smile

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

AXes

COME ON Matthew, I am log stalking and refreshing the 1500 mile YTD and it hasn't moved Smile

Speaking of log stalking...Looks like he has a 6 miler on tap today.

Log it man, log it!

btw - Just noticed you're nearing a year-long streak too. Way to get it done!

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

Andy, it is amazing how the 1500 mile mark just never seems to get any closer...

Jerry

AXes

Andy, it is amazing how the 1500 mile mark just never seems to get any closer...

I hear ya.  Especially when I run once a day, but check the graph 2-3 times a day.  Hmmm.  Maybe a mistake to make 1500 YTD ranking one of my July goals.  Smile 

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

mrcrumpton has done...well done mate.

I have updated the YTD to reflect this (no apology for the UK formatted date Joking )

Jerry

That's okay.  It is also the US Army formatting as well. Wink

mrcrumpton has done...well done mate.

I have updated the YTD to reflect this (no apology for the UK formatted date Joking )

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!