1500 Miles So Go Run

To heck with this! (Read 526 times)

Who has warm weather and no snow?  I'm coming for a visit.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

C-R

You can skip Indy. Low of 10 with 20-25mph winds here.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

<raises hand>  sunny, highs in the 60's.  Although it was 49 this morning when I started my run...I almost wore gloves.

My dh  took the kids up to the mountains to play in the snow today...they wore rain boots and used boogie boards.  It would be a hoot if we ever got snow here...we're about a mile from the shore in San Diego.

Everyone on my FB starts crying snow a few days after we get rain. 

Jennifer mm#1231

A Saucy Wench

50 and rainy.  Does that count?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

It was a pleasant 14°F during my run this morning... I guess Toronto is out of the running.
              It is a balmy -2° C here in the UK with a dusting of snow...still difficult to get the motivation to get out and about though.

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

Purdey

Self anointed title

Seriously?  The swamp degenerates into a constant discussion about the weather... and now this lovely haven does the same?  Huh.

BTW - About 1.5 C here.  Rain and sleet - only about 70 miles from Jerry, who has snow I believe.

C-R

Seriously?  The swamp degenerates into a constant discussion about the weather... and now this lovely haven does the same?  Huh.

BTW - About 1.5 C here.  Rain and sleet - only about 70 miles from Jerry, who has snow I believe.

I blame Lank. Obviously his evil plan to take control of the mileage groups is well underway.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I was just looking for a vacation spot.   Apparently I need to go visit either Jennifer or Ennay.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

Solution proposal: surf rock

It's like a little vacation for the brain.

And it makes snow running funner.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

AXes

Solution proposal: surf rock

Funny you mention that.  The Beach Boys were perfect at dark-thirty this morning.  Took the edge off 14 degrees and packed snow.

I keep saying "Only a few more weeks until it warms up!"  And then it snows again.

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

I'm alright with the cold temps (not that it gets all THAT cold here) but I am sick of the snow and lack of places to run.

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

60 and sunny tomorrow.  Cmon by.

And my son is sick so I wont get to run outside at all.  BOOOO 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

On FB, I'm battling the snow fun pictures from friends with daily pictures of our own beach fun.  Sunny with highs in the 70's-80's ...this is why we pay the Sunshine tax.    

But we are supposed to have a rain *episode* (I kid you not, this is what our peppy weather girl called it) on Monday.  Which means another blizzard out east by next Thursday. LOL.

Jennifer mm#1231