1500 Miles So Go Run

Made it to the first page - Yeah me. (Read 233 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

In the immortal words of "London Tipton" - Yeah me. I know it will be short lived but at least I made it at some point this year. Now if some of those people at the top would move over to the 2000 mile club I might stay up there - You know who you are. Big grin
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      Well done buddy, that is an average of 5.45 miles per day, Pace Bunny runs at 4.12 miles per day, so you are looking goodTongue MTA: That means you will be hitting your target in autumn/fall on 2nd October 2009...good luck

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

If being on the first page gives you a mental lift Bearcat, just do what I do. Click the "sort alphabetically" button, and voila! Doesn't work so well for some folks, like Zoomy for instance.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If being on the first page gives you a mental lift Bearcat, just do what I do. Click the "sort alphabetically" button, and voila! Doesn't work so well for some folks, like Zoomy for instance.
          Click it again and I end up #1! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Click it again and I end up #1! Evil grin
            Never mind...I just realized that only works for Reports. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Been trying to get to the first page for quite a while and now I find out I just needed to change my name.
              Gig

London Tipton. Wow. Nice job staying consistent. I'll get to page one some day. Probably around the time you're leaving. BTW, what's up with the Bearcats? I've been seeing their logo everywhere for the past several months. It is a cool logo.