1500 Miles So Go Run

12 people more than 187 miles behind the bunny ? (Read 864 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

All the title means is that those people have not run a stinking mile this year? I'm just not sure why they are in this group unless they are going to like be super - duper runners in the Summer/Fall/Winter. That would be amazing to hit 1500 at that point - Color me Confused
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      All the title means is that those people have not run a stinking mile this year? I'm just not sure why they are in this group unless they are going to like be super - duper runners in the Summer/Fall/Winter. That would be amazing to hit 1500 at that point - Color me Confused
      Hem hem, forum pedant here....I'll think you will find it is 38 runners in this group who haven't racked up any mileage this yearWink [look at page 6 as well Big grin]

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm guessing they are people who were members of the group last year or the year before and have fallen to injury or moved their log elsewhere and have forgotten to unsub. from this group. Really doesn't matter. They bother me far less than the people who are on pace to run over 2k miles for the year and still stubbornly hang here hogging up the first page. *shrugs*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

If I go....I take the marathon thread with me Evil grin Does this really bother anyone else??

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Does this really bother anyone else??
            Nope. It's not as if this is a race. I'm personally not worried about anyone else's mileage--especially not this early in the year. Stick around, John. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

If I go....I take the marathon thread with me Evil grin Does this really bother anyone else??
              Aucun John, vous devez rester ici, nous vous aimezBig grin

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

Purdey

Self anointed title

They bother me far less than the people who are on pace to run over 2k miles for the year and still stubbornly hang here hogging up the first page. *shrugs*
                I had not realised this was such an issue. Sad Have therefore left the group. Shame as it seemed more friendly than the swamp at times. At what predicted mileage should somebody leave so as not to hog the first page?

Not an issue with me, I was just happy to log on this morning and find some action in the forum.

Dave

Keep the 2K'ers. Throw out all the non-runners. Its not like there isn't an admin in two in here. They can always rejoin if they start running again. Banish them.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had not realised this was such an issue. Sad Have therefore left the group. Shame as it seemed more friendly than the swamp at times. At what predicted mileage should somebody leave so as not to hog the first page?
                      Where do you think you're going? Get back in here, young man. Sheesh. I really don't give a rats ass about either group. But I don't see the point of being a member of a mileage group just for the sake of seeing oneself on a particular page of the board (as it appears some are who don't actually make use of the forum, just the leaderboard...perhaps an ego thing to see oneself so far beyond the goal pace...dunno), but you are actually here to be social and supportive, so stick around! Perhaps the boot should be given to anyone not posting within a certain time frame, regardless of mileage. It's done on other boards to discourage lurkers.

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

<-------- back. :i if there were a way to opt out of the ytd distance chart i would do it. perhaps i should suggest it to eric - but i know he is busy with, probably, more important things. my goal is clearly to run much further than 1500 miles. in fact it is to run much further than 2000 miles. problem is... i like it in here. i'll tell you what! just ignore me and subtract one from your current place - it'll be as if i'm not there. back.="" :i="" if="" there="" were="" a="" way="" to="" opt="" out="" of="" the="" ytd="" distance="" chart="" i="" would="" do="" it.="" perhaps="" i="" should="" suggest="" it="" to="" eric="" -="" but="" i="" know="" he="" is="" busy="" with,="" probably,="" more="" important="" things.="" my="" goal="" is="" clearly="" to="" run="" much="" further="" than="" 1500="" miles.="" in="" fact="" it="" is="" to="" run="" much="" further="" than="" 2000="" miles.="" problem="" is...="" i="" like="" it="" in="" here.="" i'll="" tell="" you="" what!="" just="" ignore="" me="" and="" subtract="" one="" from="" your="" current="" place="" -="" it'll="" be="" as="" if="" i'm="" not=""></-------- back. :i if there were a way to opt out of the ytd distance chart i would do it. perhaps i should suggest it to eric - but i know he is busy with, probably, more important things. my goal is clearly to run much further than 1500 miles. in fact it is to run much further than 2000 miles. problem is... i like it in here. i'll tell you what! just ignore me and subtract one from your current place - it'll be as if i'm not there.>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

it'll be as if I'm not there.
                          What...did someone say something? Did anyone else hear that? Weird...I must be hearing things. Confused Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Gig

Actually, it's good to see the bunny all the way back on page 3 (even if it is well ahead of me--hmmph).

Think Whirled Peas

But don't the folks that hit the mileage drop off the chart after a coupla days? So a person hits 1500, stays on the first page for a coupla days, then no longer shows up. Thing is, I like this group too, and yeah, my goal is to go much farther than 1500 miles this year. There's really no easy way to do it. So I guess what I'm saying is tough shit. Heh. Wink

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Purdey

Self anointed title

What...did someone say something? Did anyone else hear that? Weird...I must be hearing things. Confused Evil grin
                                Clowning around
                                But don't the folks that hit the mileage drop off the chart after a coupla days? So a person hits 1500, stays on the first page for a coupla days, then no longer shows up.
                                That's true.