1500 Miles So Go Run

So you think you are tough? (Read 360 times)

My, my. You people have got my heart rate going and we only just started. Patrickxc, you're a frightening kid. Still, it is very early and I won't hold back. With the first week coming to a close some of you are smiling and others are already crying. Don't be troubled, I plan on making all of you hurt one way or another. Can you take it? It only gets more intense from here. One by one, runners will fall by the wayside. Who will be next? You? I am opening a serious lead on some of you, but it's not too late to get started. Careful, if you wait any longer I will slip away for good. Meet me at the finish line, if you can.
    Come play my game, I'll test you...
    No days off
    No holidays
    No vacations
    While you sleep in, I'm out there on the road.
    sabershooter

Ugh! You are just as ugly as I imagined you were. It's all so clear to me now. Yesterday at Subway, when I asked for a white-chip macadamia nut cookie, and I thought I heard someone whisper my name. It was you wasn't it! This morning, when I paused the treadmill to make a pit stop, and when I came back it had been reset. You did it, didn't you! Didn't you! Dear Lord, the Pace Bunny is after me! Get out of my head!
        Do pace bunnies get injured? Evil grin
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do pace bunnies get injured? Evil grin
          I'm thinkin' Nancy Kerrigan-style pipe to the leg...how 'bout you? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Heh. I'm just letting you get a head start so that you get all complacent-like. Then ... WATCH OUT!!! Here I come! Evil grin

Roads were made for journeys...

I'm thinkin' Nancy Kerrigan-style pipe to the leg...how 'bout you? Wink k
              I was thinking of true running injuries but now that you mentioned it... hmm... got a pipe handy? Wink
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm sure I could come up with some spare lumber from our kitchen project...might be easier to carry on a run, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Compared to this useless piece of fluff, a chipmunk is tough.
                  I ownz all ur groopz, biznatches!

I don't run, I hop, mother@#$%@! Try and keep up, girls.

Hey, girly-girls and girly-boys: if you're in the wrong group cuz your ego (and maybe something else?) is that small and shriveled, than I fart in your general direction. Don't like it? Then come play.

Got a complaint? I can be reached at: pacebunniessuck@hotmail.com :)
                    I understand BUNNY tastes like chicken. Don't give us a chance to find out!!! Evil grin