1500 Miles So Go Run

Pace Bunny Charts? (Read 259 times)

Where did they go? Confused I am sad Undecided
    2009: BQ?

Imminent Catastrophe

Good question, especially since we're running neck-and-neck. I have 14 miles to go, it's coming down to the wire. I wonder if it's still hunting season for rabbits? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

derek

If you're asking about the ones I had on my website, then I'm afraid they may be unavailable for a bit. The charts were generated by screen-scraping the link at "YTD Distance". You'll notice that if you manually click that link, it either takes a long time to display, or occasionally you get an error. Since that link doesn't work reliably, then my pace charts can't be generated reliably. When Eric was having some problems with RA, he asked me to drop the frequency that I do the scraping so I dropped it to once per day. I'll take a look at it again this weekend and see if I can adjust some of the timeout values so even if RA is slow, I can still extract the data.

Derek

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks for doing that derek, it's a good motivator.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Thanks for the update, Derek. Like the Prof says, it's a great motivator and fun to see where you are in the rankings. Maybe Eric asked you to drop it b/c of the CR logs he's importing? Thanks for doing that though, and I hope it's up again soon !
            2009: BQ?
            derek

My pace groups are back now. They only update once per hour though: Pace Groups

Derek

My pace groups are back now. They only update once per hour though: Pace Groups
                Sweet. Thanks, Derek. So glad to see you back to running. Hope that your heel is all healed! Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Thanks I am new to RA so this is a nice feature you provide... I am at the new home now OLD CR user Brian