1500 Miles So Go Run

Nice job Mississippi! (Read 237 times)

PWL

Has been

Saw you busted over 1000 for the year, Michelle. Nice job! Smile

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

And made it to page 1! Great stuff.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks! Blush I just noticed that this morning, and it made me smile. I'm still not sure what my next big race is so my training has been up and down. One of these days I'll actually figure out a set schedule and stick with it.

Michelle

And made it to page 1! Great stuff.
          Looks like you'll be hitting 1000 this week too. Yes

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

Awesome! Big grin and PWL - love the new avatar...awwwwww

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

PWL

Has been

Awesome! Big grin and PWL - love the new avatar...awwwwww
              Thanks! It's our first child so we average about 15 new pictures a day of the little guy... Blush

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

A Saucy Wench

Thanks! It's our first child so we average about 15 new pictures a day of the little guy... Blush
                yeah. Our first filled a photo album before she was 6 months. Our second is almost 2 and all the pictures...the few there are..are stuck in the camera

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7