1500 Miles So Go Run

My YTD (Read 468 times)

I am off on my vacation to Canada on Sunday  1st August and will not be back until 17th August. I will be trail running a good few miles and if my plans go well will hit 1500 miles by the end of the holiday.

I won't be able to access a computer all the time as we will be out "in the wilderness" for good parts of the 2 weeks.

I just wanted to stake my claim as there is a late surge from htkf and Ennay

PS I have been adding members to the podium list at the top of YTD and I can see Timzana is near to the top so can someone do the honours when he hits 1500 miles as they don't stay in the list for long.

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

A Saucy Wench

Well, I am temporarily on the DL....

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Well, I am temporarily on the DL....

1.  nice PR!

2.  a new photo, cool. 

3.  no I'm not a stalker... I just was clicking to see when you went on the DL.

4.  sorry to hear you are hurt.  I hope it's nothing serious. 

5.  you should give up 5k's and take up something safer, like flying precision jet fighters (see below)

a safer hobby

Oohh err, I hope it is nothing serious. Excuse my ignorance but what is DL?

Jerry

disabled list. 

It's an American sports term.  A player doesn't count toward the limit of players on the roster for a team as they are injured and not eligible to play in the game. 

It's come to mean something like "I'm currently injured and unable to practice/play". 

Gotcha, thanks

Jerry

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Went for a short run. Club member wanted to do a few extra miles so I  went with her. She got me to the finish line of the 50k last Sunday. Down loaded miles and discovered I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Great job, Clay!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

I bet the last 0.1 miles felt great, well done Big grin

Jerry

Went for a short run. Club member wanted to do a few extra miles so I  went with her. She got me to the finish line of the 50k last Sunday. Down loaded miles and discovered I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Nice! 

C-R

hah. awesome Ron!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Congratulations!  

Michelle