1500 Miles So Go Run

Anyone want (Read 247 times)

to take over the owner reigns here? I too should be moving on due to the fact that it looks like I'm definetly going for 2000 miles.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'll do it if no one else wants to.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'll do it if no one else wants to.
        Looks like you've got the job!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Bonkin, You got some catchin' up to do.....Lets move it... Big grin
            I'm moving, I'm moving. I got off to a slow start this year - I had to quit smoking and lose 20 pounds first. Now that that's out of the way, I can focus on running. Big grin

Bonkin, Great job on quitting and losing 20 lbs. Been there, done that. Tongue Welcome to a new addiction of running and being healthy. Good luck, may you stay injury free.... Big grin Big grin
              Carl A

Bonkin, Just estimating, but I think that we'll reach 1500 if we average 40-mile weeks for the rest of the year. Carl

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Yeah - it'll be close. I've really just started running again after being away for many years. My main goal is to finish my first marathon and do 1,000 miles - 1,500 miles will be icing on the cake for me this year. Next year is a different story though - I will have to decide to shoot for 1,500 or 2,000 Big grin