1500 Miles So Go Run

Slowing me down (Read 235 times)

All my little aches and pains are slowing me down! This is very frustrating. Sad

Michelle

I know how you feel. 17 days to go until Columbus and I feel worn out, beat up and like crap generally. And, it seems like I have a cold. I understand this is somewhat normal. Any truth to this, or do I just suck?
        For me, I go through little phases of this... I'll feel like crap for a couple of weeks, then feel great, then feel like crap again, and so on. Such is life... Undecided
          For me, I go through little phases of this... I'll feel like crap for a couple of weeks, then feel great, then feel like crap again, and so on. Such is life... Undecided
          Maybe thats where I'm at, in the "feeling like crap" phase. My body is just angry with me or something. It'll pass, soon I hope.

Michelle

Maybe thats where I'm at, in the "feeling like crap" phase. My body is just angry with me or something. It'll pass, soon I hope.
            It will... maybe take an extra day of recovery, run easy, postpone the speedwork, something like that... Those things usually help me recover fresh legs.
              It will... maybe take an extra day of recovery, run easy, postpone the speedwork, something like that... Those things usually help me recover fresh legs.
              I'm feeling a little better, and I'll take off Saturday and Sunday since I'll be too busy with my daughter's soccer tournament in Cape May, NJ. Monday I'll start off fresh and ready for a good workout. Smile

Michelle