1500 Miles So Go Run

Who do you run with (Read 251 times)

I used to run about 65% of the time with people. Now it is about 99.9% of the time I run alone. On a rare occassion I run with a buddy here at work at lunch but he is usually an early morning runner and now that summer is here in Atl I have changed to mornings (most fo the time) also.
    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Funny you mention that because every day after my normally solo run, I log it and then check to see where I'm at compared to you and Scuba as well. I ran a group run this week and it was ok, but I guess I prefer to run by myself.
      THat is funny..I always have a couple people I am virtually racing.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

We have new neighbors moving in across the street and I can't wait to find out who they are, and if they run. I would LOVE to have running buddies that close!

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

We have new neighbors moving in across the street and I can't wait to find out who they are, and if they run. I would LOVE to have running buddies that close!
          We have two moms who recently joined my moms group..woohoo...excitement. Yeah. The first one BQ'd on her first try (after BONKING) and without even training after having her dd she ran a 42 min 10K. The other one ALSO BQ'd on her first try. And she is a lot younger, so her BQ is faster than my dreams. Speedsters all of them.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

40% alone, 40% with the dog, 20% of the time with friends. I like the quiet of being alone.
              40% alone, 40% with the dog, 20% of the time with friends. I like the quiet of being alone.
              I'd love to run with a dog. I did that back in HS. My Siberian Husky (Misty) was awesome for running with, he loved it. I like running on the treadmill for a change, since I get to listen to my music with both ear buds in. Usually now when I run outside I don't listen to music at all, or I wear just one ear bud.

Michelle