1500 Miles So Go Run

Out with Jan. In with Feb. (Read 36 times)

Met my goals of foam rolling 5 times a week and hip strength training. Got my 150 miles for the month. February goals are 170 miles and continue foam rolling and hip strength training. I will also be running a marathon toward the end of the month.

How about everyone else? How was your Jan? What are you planning for Feb?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Just a dude.

Got 165.4 miles in for January... more than twice what I had all last year... ;-)

February plan is to run a 5k and to go at least 166 miles. And I'd like to loose another 10 pounds or more...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Goal was 100. JAN 100.9 MILES

5K  next weekend

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

January goal was 100 miles but due to school closings and staying home I ended up 3 miles short.  SO close, but I will nail it for February.

I cancelled a CrossFit membership to put more $ and time back into running as I'd like to give another try at a Spring half marathon and marathon in June.

Just a dude.

Got 165.4 miles in for January... more than twice what I had all last year... ;-)

February plan is to run a 5k and to go at least 166 miles. And I'd like to loose another 10 pounds or more...

-Kelly

Ran 175.6.

Finished 5k and was happy with my time.

Lost 12 pounds.

Not bad I suppose... Just gotta keep it going...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...