1500 Miles So Go Run

I am sad (Read 426 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Early in January I was in sixth place; now I have dropped to 55 and falling fast.  I have to take a month or so off due to PTT dysfunction.  I know I'm not the first to drop due to injury, but it's my turn to feel sorry for myself.  Cry

Hope to use swimming and weights as my substitute until my ankle is better.

Anyway, happy running everybody, and with luck I can start eyeing the bunny again.

Half Fanatic #846

I'm currently in 100th place, but apparently I like large round, even numbers.

LL - Good luck with the ankle!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ha ha, Bill, good luck staying on 100, if that's what you really want to do! Smile

#artbydmcbride

{{LedLincoln}}

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thanks, Ilene.  My heart is warmed. Smile

Half Fanatic #846

Ha ha,  Smile

Hopefully you are now a bit more unsad!

MTA:  I moved up to  (down to?) 97th today, so I'm "on the way".

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Smile

This is why I hang around this community.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Someone needs to start a new thread in 1500 Miles - this "I am sad" has been hanging around the RA home page for weeks, and I'm not feeling *that* sorry for myself! Smile

Sees-the-Ground

barefootin'

Someone needs to start a new thread in 1500 Miles - this "I am sad" has been hanging around the RA home page for weeks, and I'm not feeling *that* sorry for myself! Smile

if people didn't bump it, it would go away sooner

Bill Wagnon / stl

HappyFeat

Okay, now I'm the one who's sad. First setback was in January with an arch strain. Coming back from that and even passed the Bunny for a day. Then yesterday morning put my back out - worst flareup I've ever had. Usually can continue to run, but not this time.So I expect to be lagging behind the bunny interminably. Sad

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

#artbydmcbride

{{{Happyfeat}}}  Let that back inflammation calm down, then ease back into it when you can.  Be smart and be well soon. 

Runners run