1500 Miles So Go Run

How did that happen? (Read 265 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am in "8th place" on the distance board. Are people getting bumped off as they hit goal, or am I just that awesome (I'm guessing the former, heh)? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Kirsten - I think people disappear soon after they reach the target. Wink (You're always number one on my list!)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten - I think people disappear soon after they reach the target. Wink (You're always number one on my list!)
        Ahhh...so they're not leaving the group, just getting auto-bumped. I seem to recall Eric saying that he instituted some sort of system that does that shortly after 1500. Poo, I thought I had somehow become extra awesome as the year's gone on. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

auto bumped at ap[prox 1500 miles plus something like 48 hours of gloat time Roll eyes
            auto bumped at ap[prox 1500 miles plus something like 48 hours of gloat time Roll eyes
            Well ya gotta have a little gloat time... Damned good thing I made it to 1500 when I did, I got nothin after BayState. Just starting to feel like I can run now, a month later. Makes your maniac running even more impressive to me Dave, still don't know how you're doing it. Happy Turkey Day to all!

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Go Pre!

Well ya gotta have a little gloat time... Damned good thing I made it to 1500 when I did, I got nothin after BayState. Just starting to feel like I can run now, a month later. Makes your maniac running even more impressive to me Dave, still don't know how you're doing it. Happy Turkey Day to all!
              I would assume it is because your cardio is so good Ed, allowing you to push your legs harder. I guess I am slightly less fit aerobically so my legs don't get bombed with each race - allowing me to recover and get back at it sooner. Just thoughts Confused

Go Pre!

And Happy Turkey Day to those sth of the border Smile