1500 Miles So Go Run

Mission completed (Read 268 times)

Forever Learning

Big grin Had 2.5 weeks worth of runs to log today Shocked Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!

Queen of 3rd Place

Woo-HOOO! Have a seat and take a breather! Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Woot--Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Forever Learning

Stay warm up their Kirsten - love the blog BTW...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, Jeff! I'll bet your weather has been pretty wacky, too. Everything got slushy, then froze all rough and chunky...now we're supposed to get rain and then on Sat. temps in the mid-40s. First we had a blizzard, now they are talking flood warnings. Sheesh. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin Had 2.5 weeks worth of runs to log today Shocked Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!
              Congratulations!!!! Happy Holidays to you too! BTW - are you officially on the TIR team?

Michelle

Forever Learning

Ms. MS, I am not yet on the TIR team. If I was still in Houston it would be a no brainer... I need to check into the thread and see where the team stands. I think it would be a blast just not sure about incurring the costs right now considering I am flying down (with DW and DD) for Houston in January.
                  Ms. MS, I am not yet on the TIR team. If I was still in Houston it would be a no brainer... I need to check into the thread and see where the team stands. I think it would be a blast just not sure about incurring the costs right now considering I am flying down (with DW and DD) for Houston in January.
                  I haven't checked the team standings in a while. I should do that! I should also book my flight soon. I'm not good about booking flights. Well, I hope it works out and you can join us, but I understand if you can't. That's a lot of traveling in a few months.

Michelle