1500 Miles So Go Run

thanks for noticing... (Read 217 times)

corland

1500...Maybe tomorrow night... Longish run this evening... Then we leave for Florida Sunday morning, if all goes well I'll get to use the exercise room there Sunday night for a short treadmill run. Disney in August, with a pregnant wife, family, Tropical Storm Faye... it just doesn't sound like a vacation to me... Roll eyes
      Disney in August, with a pregnant wife, family, Tropical Storm Faye... it just doesn't sound like a vacation to me... Roll eyes
      Sounds kinda like the difficulty factor for Olympic gymnastics. If you manage to pull off a good vacation with that difficulty, you'll have every reason to be proud of your effort.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Congratulations Cory for reaching 1500 miles -- vacation and all. i assume being in Disneyland means you are not running the Crim this year. It looks like your program in on track to help you qualify for Boston. Good luck.
        corland

Congratulations Cory for reaching 1500 miles -- vacation and all. i assume being in Disneyland means you are not running the Crim this year. It looks like your program in on track to help you qualify for Boston. Good luck.
          Thanks Lloyd Smile Fall of 09 I hope to run 3:10 in GR...
          corland

I'm skipping out folks... to give some others a chance to move up the pace charts... I will pop in now and again to check on you all. Good luck with you goals. Smile
              You really kicked this bunny's ass corland, VERY nicely done. You're 250 miles up on the Swamp Bunny too, hope you kick its ass too.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.