1500 Miles So Go Run

1500 goal met. (Read 175 times)

Jeffrey

I achieved my goal of 1500 miles today! Smile Throughout my 16 mile run this morning I was pummeled by 20mph wind gusts. Not so pleasant when its hitting you in the chest. I did an out and back route however it felt like I only had the wind at my back for a measly mile. I think it's time to move on to the 2000 Mile Club. Good luck meeting your goals everyone! Ciao!
      How exciting to hear that you're moving on up! Congrats and good luck. Smile

Michelle

Congrats and good luck with the 2000 Cool
          Congrats, Jeffrey!!!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

WTG on hitting 1500 .... lots of time left in the year to catch the 2000 mi bunny ! Big grin
            2009: BQ?
              nice one i´m there...1500 miles Cool, good luck to everyone with reaching their goals. Now see if i can catch the 2000 mile pace bunny. Moi moi
                wtg you guys! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Jeffrey

Thanks guys! Big grin I am looking forward to some time off after my marathon on October 21st. I want to get through the race injury free and then afterward slowly ease back into some running. I think I will let that 2000 bunny go for now ... there's always next year!