1500 Miles So Go Run

Finally got there. (Read 208 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Well I have passed to 1500 mark finally. Funny how unexpected things happen throughout the year. I have done more mile already than last yr, but I wasexpecting to have done more miles. My injuries this yr have actually made me a stronger runner in that I now can recognise the signs - better for prevention in futre. Smile

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Congratulations!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Go Pre!

Well I have passed to 1500 mark finally. Funny how unexpected things happen throughout the year. I have done more mile already than last yr, but I wasexpecting to have done more miles. My injuries this yr have actually made me a stronger runner in that I now can recognise the signs - better for prevention in futre. Smile
        Way to go Eddy - you are on your way to some great race results, I mean, you already have great race times, but I know they'll get even better!
          Nice job. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231