1500 Miles So Go Run

Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit... (Read 348 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bunny. Tomorrow. You...me.... You're goin' down! I have a 16 miler planned! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

nice work..... I've had to take a few days off and lat little bastard passed me.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Every time I get 10 miles ahead of the rat bastard I get sick. This time I hope that doesn't happen, since I have a big race a week from Sat... Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

Good luck kicking catching that bunny, Zoomy! At first I did not want to know how far the bunny had passed me by. Then curiosity killed the cat. Yeah. It's ugly.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Go Pre!

Bunny. Tomorrow. You...me.... You're goin' down! I have a 16 miler planned! Evil grin
            When is your marathon?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When is your marathon?
              Not until early Oct. I have a 25k a week from Sat. that I am currently training for...then a few weeks of reduced mileage and mostly easy runs before I start marathon training on 6/1. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Maybe you should sneak past him instead of shouting it to the rooftops. Then, there's a chance he might not have the poison dart (containing the sick germs) ready to go.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe you should sneak past him instead of shouting it to the rooftops. Then, there's a chance he might not have the poison dart (containing the sick germs) ready to go.
                  *whispers* Ooh, good idea! *tiptoes* Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

shhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet. zooomy is hunting wabbits.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahaha...page 2 AND I'm ahead of Kenny, again! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Damn! .8 miles behind Zoomy. Long run tomorrow.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn! .8 miles behind Zoomy. Long run tomorrow.
                            You'll kick my butt this week...I'm tapering for a race on Sat. and only planning on ~28 miles for the entire week.

~ Sarah Kay

Good luck Sat.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks! So far I'm not too nervous, but I know by Weds or so that will change. At least now I know the course and that bit of unknown is gone. Last year I took it easy as I didn't know what to expect. Having the Garmin is nice, too--makes pacing easier.

~ Sarah Kay