1500 Miles So Go Run

OKAY... (Read 335 times)

Besides ME, who else has been getting all creative like with our group name? Tongue

Michelle

I suppose we'll say jEfFgObLuE and Ennay have been making changes. Am I right?

Michelle

PWL

Has been

I've changed it a few times. No creativity recently though...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've changed it, but not recently...hmmm...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I've changed it a few times. Pretty much anyone can

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I haven't yet, but I just may start.
              Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"

Go Pre!

guilty--I change it every other time...and yes, post run ass stank was my dong Surprised

Go Pre!

oh, and to clarify, a 'yakky mitt' is that of someone who doesn't 'take care' of the down below section Big grin

Non ducor, duco.

Into the wild

Besides ME, who else has been getting all creative like with our group name? Tongue
                        I bin getttin my kickers there too... dude! oh, and THE numbers... Evil grin

Shut up and run

Ha - that is a strange looking Reports page - with everyone administrators - except for me a few others.

Forever Learning