1500 Miles So Go Run

runpd (Read 257 times)

Don't think for one second that I've forgotten about you... Evil grin
      ok, if you could take a break from your leap frog game with runpd, can I make a request? I'd love to see an updated picture of that cute baby in your av. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Tomorrow, or soon after. This was taken when she was just about 6 weeks old. She's wearing the medal from the 2007 Around the Bay race (30k) in Hamilton, ON which just so happens to be... tomorrow! I'll update my av with a new pic, and (hopefully) new medal.
          Good luck with the race. I hear its a killer course. Jason

Go Pre!

It is a killer course----and he killed it! 2:27:52! The Tuf meister is getting fast and will be running Boston in '09 for sure! Tuf, seriously, are we ever going to get our act together and hook up on a race day...I'll buy the first round Smile
              Runpd - you're awfully quiet. Chime in here, man! Thanks, JasonR. Daddyo, seriously. You're right. We have to do that. Though yesterday wouldn't have been the day. I came home and curled up on the living room floor in the fetal position babbling incoherently for about an hour. It wasn't until 4pm that I was right in the head. I still might not be...

Go Pre!

Tuf - Dropping back to a shorter 20K run this Sunday, then I will be running the following 2 in sunny FLA! After that, we have plans of doing some Credit River runs starting with the groups out of The Long Run in Mississauga (Streetsville) They also do some long runs along the Mississauga Marathon route, so that should work for you. Maybe we can meet up then. Drop me a line....http://www.daddyo.ca/contact/ cheers
                runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Sorry, Sad I have been trying to get ahead of my classes, before things get to crazy. Shocked I have been neglecting the Forum boards and worrying about the mileage instead...... Wink But any lead I have now will change in a few weeks with a marathon on the 4-26-08 then taking a few days to recover and then try and build back slowly. After May I will be going to a 7 day a week plan so watch out. Big grin

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Good to hear. Thought maybe you got hit by a truck. Good luck on 4/26. Where are you running? I've been off for 3 days. DW was traveling for work and it was Daddy Daycare around here with my 14 month-old. Strangely, I could not find time to run. Why is that I wonder? Let's just say, I have a new found respect for single parents everywhere. I don't know how they do it. They deserve their own day (Father's Day, Mother's Day, Single Parent Day) and maybe a parade. I have a marathon 5/11, so mileage will likely suffer a bit after that.
                    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I can only imagine what kids do to the daily routine let along trying to run too. My marathon is back home in Minot, ND, so I get to see family and run best of both worlds. Big grin That’s good to hear that you will be running a marathon just as I start to build back up so our mileage should stay pretty even. Best of luck on the 5-11.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre