1500 Miles So Go Run

Stupid Bunny (Read 563 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

I hate the fact that the Bunny runs in the morning. As soon as I caught up with the little fur ball I am behind because he runs in the morning and I run at night most of the time. I should be ahead of that stupid little bunny for good though after this week. As long as I don't get an injury. Injuries killed my 2008 hope of 1500 miles. I will be eating Pig (Flying Pig marathon) and Bunny this year!
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

My new method is to look at the pace chart only once a day, AFTER I run. Then I'm not ever behind!
        I hate the fact that the Bunny runs in the morning.
        Unless I'm mistaken, the Pace Bunny never sleeps. She never stops. She's out there .... right now.... taunting you ... leaving you behind. I don't know how often she logs her mileage (hourly?), but it seems to increase throughout the day. Best of luck kicking Pig and Bunny butt Bearcat!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Go Pre!

If I remember correctly, it updates hourly, running approximately 1/4 mile per hour.

Go Pre!

"The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self."
            Nice quote Ed

Dave

Unless I'm mistaken, the Pace Bunny never sleeps. She never stops. She's out there .... right now.... taunting you ... leaving you behind.
              I'm pretty sure I'm the original author on that one. It was figurative, not literal. She's relentless though. And she never gets a knee injury, or logs miles on the elliptical. Maybe I should've stuck with the original. Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

If I remember correctly, it updates hourly, running approximately 1/4 mile per hour.
                So technically, if I run 1/3 mile per hour every hour... I wonder if I can set my alarm for 5 minute intervals during the night.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way. - Mitch Hedberg

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Unless my math is off, it is more like 1/6 of a mile per hour. 1/3 mile per hour would give you almost 3000 miles in the year, or 56 miles a week.
                  jeffdonahue

So technically, if I run 1/3 mile per hour every hour... I wonder if I can set my alarm for 5 minute intervals during the night.
                    Set it to go off every hour, then get up and run two laps around your house and you should be good.
                      I'm taking a rest week with a bad cold and comming off 6 straight weeks without cutting back. It is hard to watch the bunny creeping back up on me. I had a nice lead and it is evaporating.

Gig

I'm more than 30 miles behind. It's looking bleak right now, but it's only February. Maybe there's still hope. Maybe. Smile