1500 Miles So Go Run

Zoom (Read 318 times)

PWL

Has been

You can wear a skirt in the 1500 mile group if you want. I'm okay with it. Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

You can wear a skirt in the 1500 mile group if you want. I'm okay with it. Wink
      Yes Peter, I like how you think!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- that's my favorite one. i wore it today. it's my go-to skirt for long runs and races. :d that's="" my="" favorite="" one.="" i="" wore="" it="" today.="" it's="" my="" go-to="" skirt="" for="" long="" runs="" and="" races.=""></--- that's my favorite one. i wore it today. it's my go-to skirt for long runs and races. :d>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I think I need to go running skirt shopping this weekend. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I need to go running skirt shopping this weekend. Smile
            I wanna come with! *pouts*

~ Sarah Kay

I wanna come with! *pouts*
              There's a Nike outlet just about 5 minutes away from my house too (along with about 30 other outlets). We could do some serious credit card damage! Yes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, we sure could! Nike has some VERY nice running stuff. Their tops always fit me well and I love their hats.

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Last year I was drooling at a "Minnie Mouse" skirt online - and now I can't find it. I wanted to wear it to the Disneyworld Marathon. Sad Anyone seen anything like that? Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Last year I was drooling at a "Minnie Mouse" skirt online - and now I can't find it. I wanted to wear it to the Disneyworld Marathon. Sad Anyone seen anything like that? Arla
                    I sure have...I think you're talking about the mini-dot style Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I sure have...I think you're talking about the mini-dot style Big grin
                      Oh now that is cute. I dont like skirts, but that I would wear.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

PWL

Has been

I just bought my wife a new running dress. I don't know if she'll ever run in it, but it's damn cute!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Peter, I like those. The idea of not having to deal with any sort of waistband seems really appealing--I think that's why DH prefers bib shorts for cycling (though those add an extra element of difficulty when he has to use the bathroom, since he has to unzip his top to get the shoulder strap part down). NB has a runing dress that is really cute, too. Though one would still have to have some sort of bottom under the running dresses. Hmmm...the bonus of those would be when a girl has to pee mid-race. I suppose she could squat anywhere and still be relatively covered. Dang, I might have to think about one of those. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Yabutt - I wonder what the boob support is like on that dress. Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yabutt - I wonder what the boob support is like on that dress. Arla
                              Oh, I don't even care about that. I am 99.9% sure I'd still have to wear one of my high MCR Champion over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders under anything like that. Probably good support for a B, mediocre support for a C, no support for a D or larger. I love all the cute, cheap sport tops on the market with shelf bras...but I can't wear 'em. Cry BTW, that dress is from SkirtSports. According to the site the bra fits A-C.

~ Sarah Kay