1500 Miles So Go Run

Hopping over from the 1,000 mile group (Read 205 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Hi gang! I'm hopping over from the 1,000 mile group and hope I can keep up with ya'll!! I had better see "Hallar" over here soon too . . . . he got me into this mess! Tongue Cheers!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

A Saucy Wench

Welcome Mary!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Im here! Its just like your parents you will thank me later. Wink

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay! Mary, I know you can do it...I'm gonna do it and you kicked my butt on Saturday! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey Hopeful and Haller....I made the move with you! Gotta do some catching up!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

AAhH - you and me both Evryday!! During my run this morning I was thinking "what have I done!!" I went from page one on the 1,000 mile thread to page 3 over here. Never have backed down from a challenge though. Thanks for the welcome. Hi there Zoomy!!

~Mary

~unknown

Welcome to the group! Smile

Michelle

thanks miss. You know now that I put a pencil to it, not sure I will reach the 1500 mark. I've got a schedule lined out up through Nov. and extrapolating it on out would put me somewhere between 1000 and 1500. I've put the schedule together based on target races and my running experience level. I do want to expand the envelope a bit, but of course want to keep it together injury free. Oh, the fine line.... Big grin Halllar....good luck this weekend. Yes, the build up is exciting, and the finish is beyond exciting. Nothing but good lays out in front of you.
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                  evtish

Me too! Thought 20 mpw would be plenty for my first year of running, but it isn't...and I'm too far ahead of that other rabbit so I need a challenge. I'm realizing that I am now getting obsessed and am not satisfied very upset if I don't log at least 30 mpw, although I can't ever see myself running 40-50 mpw though, that's way too much. Wink

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Welcome Evtish! I'm starting to think I bit off more than I can chew in this group - but I'll keep at it. Have been taking it a bit easy before the marathon training starts.

~Mary

~unknown

wanderingoutlaw

Mary, you're way ahead of me, but hopefully base building and marathon training will push me past that dang bunny.

John