1500 Miles So Go Run

Bunny sighting on Page 2 (Read 307 times)

Huh? I figured the warm weather would increase the mileage and push the bunny back farther, but no... What's going on?

Go Pre!

It's simple. A lot of people, myself included, just backed off the mileage with tapering and recovery as it is after all .... MaRaThOn SeAsOn (said in a bold booming monster truck announcer voice)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's simple. A lot of people, myself included, just backed off the mileage with tapering and recovery as it is after all .... MaRaThOn SeAsOn (said in a bold booming monster truck announcer voice)
        And others of us are injured and/or ill. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Wow 3..make this 4 posts today...we might set a record! I think the bunny is seeing all the dead air and cheating.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

I thought it was Marathon Base Building time? Don't all sane people aim at cool Fall marathons? Big grin

Runners run

Prophet!

i ate too much spam and couldn't run this weekend.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bunny and I are playing leap-frog. I think we should call it leap-rabbit.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I thought it was Marathon Base Building time? Don't all sane people aim at cool Fall marathons? Big grin
                  Exactly. Smile

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

wanderingoutlaw

Give me 3 or 4 months--I put myself in a big hole during the first half of the year Angry Hopefully I'll start taking 10 mile chunks or more per week of the bunny's lead

John

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Give me 3 or 4 months--I put myself in a big hole during the first half of the year Angry Hopefully I'll start taking 10 mile chunks or more per week of the bunny's lead
                      Ditto, that, John. Between illness and knee issues I keep getting ahead of the Bunny, only to get tripped-up and playing leap-frog. This is my first week of marathon training, so hopefully I will finally get ahead of that rodent and stay there for the rest of the year.

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

In the north, we can have some decent weather for marathons. Yes, it ca get hot. But so can many of the fall marathons as we experienced last year all over nth America. Oh, and by the way...we are all runners and there is no sanity for miles...
                          The summer is here with a vengeance in NC. It was 90 degrees with near 90% huimdity on Saturday, my run sucked, and now I dont have any desire to put myself through another session like that. Plus I just finished my 2 planned HM's for the season and have nothing to aim for until September. Need to take a few days off, eat a few donuts and stuff to get the motivation back

jfa

f that effing four legged ratlike creature...... Shocked

Go Pre!

ahh, it's just mileage. run, enjoy. I am having a low mileage year and running faster then ever. Injury free too.
                                Yup. Now that the insanity of training through a New England winter is over, I think I'm in week five of my program for the Baystate Marathon on October 19th. C'mon up to beautiful* Lowell and keep me company. *well, not REALLY beautiful but the course is pretty flat.
                                Ditto, that, John. Between illness and knee issues I keep getting ahead of the Bunny, only to get tripped-up and playing leap-frog. This is my first week of marathon training, so hopefully I will finally get ahead of that rodent and stay there for the rest of the year.
                                Go ZZ, kick that furball's arse.

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.