1500 Miles So Go Run

How cold is it where you are? (Read 167 times)

Toronto, ON -12C/10.4F or -22C/-7.6F with the wind chill. Wind: W 25 km/h.
      Just outside of Philadelphia, PA.... 17F feels like 6 wind of 11mph

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think actual temps are in the teens and the windchill somewhere between 0 and 5. Whew, it's a heat wave compared to the weekend! I had never seen a - reading on my car's thermometer and asked DH if maybe the little thermostat wouldn't register anything under 0ยบ. As we were driving home in the wee hours of Sunday AM we saw -1, so apparently it does read below 0. Brrrr.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

When I got up this morning, it was 3 below. It has now warmed up to 10 above: 10-15 mph winds with gusts to 30 mph. The sun is out though! Big grin I'm heading out for a 5-6 mile run here in a couple of hours. Hopefully, it will be a toasty 12-14 degrees by then.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I'm heading out for a 5-6 mile run here in a couple of hours. Hopefully, it will be a toasty 12-14 degrees by then.
            I'm heading home now to take an early lunch and get a 6 or 7 miler in. Right now it's 19F, feels like 7. By the time I get home and get changed it'll be up to 20! Not too bad at all. Smile

Michelle

Lucky enough to live in Los Angeles, where "cold" is when I need more than a tshirt. It's 50ish now.