1500 Miles So Go Run

Coming into the home stretch... (Read 500 times)

I just was coming in here to congratulate you! Nice work, girl, and with a solid month to spare! Next year I think I would like to set a goal of maybe 1700 miles...and maybe the following year can shoot for 2k. What are you thinking of for next year? Smile
    Thanks! I sort of lost track of where I was with mileage and since my running has been a little slacking I was thinking I still had a couple more weeks to go. I think that 1700 is a good goal for next year. Depending on what I do this month I'll go with 1700 give or take a little. I still haven't picked a marathon to run, I really want to come run one with you so I'm waiting to see which one you pick. Did you already say and I missed it?

Michelle

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still haven't picked a marathon to run, I really want to come run one with you so I'm waiting to see which one you pick. Did you already say and I missed it?
        Not yet...I'm kind of narrowing it down to GR, Milwaukee, Columbus, Detroit, or Minneapolis. MN is the least likely, but a certain fast Jeff has offered lodging, so I'm even thinking it would be worth it to look for a cheap flight. GR or Milwaukee are the most likely choices, though the start and finish area at GR stinks (really cramped, not a great place to hang out after the race with friends and family--just a parking lot).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh wow, I'm number 1!!! Never thought I'd see that happen. So, do I have to leave the group now? Don't we automatically drop off at some point?

Michelle

Go Pre!

Oh wow, I'm number 1!!! Never thought I'd see that happen. So, do I have to leave the group now? Don't we automatically drop off at some point?
            yes, you drop off the list but you dont leave the group. Congrats

Forever Learning

Bunny is caught tomorrow Big grin
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Saturday...middle of my run that day I will be at the 1500 mile finish-line. I passed PoQ today. He's a nice guy to let a girl pass him, but now he needs to pick up the pace and give me a run for my money for the next few weeks or he will get "chicked" for '08!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

1.1 miles to go. Wink

C-R

1.1 miles to go. Wink
                    Way to go Purdey. Some serious running of late. Just noticed that I got kicked from the list once I exceeded 1530. Looks like 30 extra miles is the magic number to get booted. Let's go Zoom - only 10 more Cool

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/