1500 Miles So Go Run

Hey, Kennyd... (Read 312 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How was your HM this morning? You have some bunny butt to kick...hope it went well! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MTA Update with complete results The weather was perfect today. 60 at the start to about 70 at the end. I had a good time running, and everything went fairly well, all things considered. I ended up with a massive blister on my foot, otherwise feel great. Thanks everybody for the encouragement. Kenny Here is what I now know. Final time 1:31:46 which bought me 67/3819 I took 5th place mens 35-39 5/199 Now for some boobing *tears and thumb sucking* I am pleased yet somehow unsatisfied, and conflicted. On the one hand, a PR. On the other, my totally reasonable, and achievable goal of a sub 1:30 washed away in front of me. Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beer AND Indian food?! Shit, I'd give up a time goal for that! YUM! Big grin You'll get it next time. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.
          nice work anyway Kenny. And no running after beer + indian food.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, you bastards...now I want curry! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

Oh, you bastards...now I want curry! Tongue
              again...no running after curry.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah...curry wouldn't bother me. I can run after Mexican. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Beer AND Indian food?! Shit, I'd give up a time goal for that! YUM! Big grin You'll get it next time. Smile
                  nice work anyway Kenny. And no running after beer + indian food.
                  Thanks guys Lamb Boti Kabob Masala + some good beers + Wine + coffee with live awesome jazz guitar duo + more beers + sleep = I feel pretty damn good this morning. Good Morning.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lamb is ucky, but beef...YUM!!! There is the best little chain of middle-eastern/mediterranean cuisine restaurants on the North side of Chicago -- Pita Inn. We eat there EVERY time we are out that way. Their kabob and shawarma sandwiches are to DIE for! Smile Their baklava is pretty good, too, though I think the stuff we make might be a little better.

~ Sarah Kay

No, it was YUMMY! The masala sauce was sooo good, They could have put gopher kabobs in it and it still would have been good.

Dog-Love

Gopher kabobs...yummers...sounds abit like their reproductive parts though
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          Final time 1:31:46 which bought me 67/3819 I took 5th place mens 35-39 5/199 Now for some boobing *tears and thumb sucking* I am pleased yet somehow unsatisfied, and conflicted. On the one hand, a PR. On the other, my totally reasonable, and achievable goal of a sub 1:30 washed away in front of me. Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.
                          Unsatisfied or not, congratulations! Smile

Michelle