1500 Miles So Go Run

What's Your July Mileage Goal? (Read 746 times)

A Saucy Wench

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

165 miles  128   Sad       Hopefully someday I can run again.

Runners run

Goal - 200 miles

Final tally for July - 239 

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Goal - 200 miles

Final tally for July - 239 

Great job Mandy!  How did everyone else do?

2011 Goals:
            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
          xhristopher

Great job Mandy!  How did everyone else do?

Not finished yet so I suspect about 230, which is more than I expected. Right now I'm struggling with quantity vs. quality. The last few weeks have been busy and I'm struggling to find my rhythm of hard / easy / recovery runs. I'm getting miles but it's pretty random stuff and not sticking to my plan as well as I'd like. I'll have to see how the next two weeks go and consider taking a step back a little for the sake of quality, if necessary.

Is there such a thing as "junk miles." If so, I'd rather skip them for more quality.

I am out later but will break 200 miles easily

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

Goal was 200.  I managed 212.  Highest mileage month for me up to this point. 

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

170ish maybe?  It should be my highest mileage month ever.  Next week will be a little low though...my legs are sore and tired and I have a 5k next Saturday that I want to feel fresh for.

MTA:  Umm, yeah, 170 is not going to happen.  My get up and go has got up and went.  Boo.

Well, I did better than I thought...

167 - highest mileage month ever.  Feelin' good.

Seanv2

My goal was 200 and I hit 206.5 That is the most miles I have ever run in a month, beating my previous best by over 30 miles. Sub four hours marathon, here I come!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Finally did 217 miles which I am reasonably happy with, one and a bit more weeks and I start tapering whhoopeee

Jerry
                      A runners blog-updated daily

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Somewhere around 150 sounds good. Big grin

I made it!  Woooooo!

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Looks like everyone did great in July!  Congrats to all! 

If you haven't reported yet.... tsk tsk.

Now head on over to the August thread and tell us your goal for next month.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Just a dude.

My goal is to have my hamstring no longer be an issue...

200 miles would be nice as well...

-Kelly

225ish is where i ended up... not sure about the hammy... I haven't pushed on it much, but it seems to be doing pretty well...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Almost made the soft goal of 130,  I hit 126 for the month.  But I ran a 5k today on a whim. 18:54.  not too bad.

nothing to see here.  

A Saucy Wench

crap.   stupid hamstring took out the last 2 days and part of thursday  although today was just laziness.  

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7