1500 Miles So Go Run

Dang it, I think I'm going to move up on the chart... (Read 560 times)

42!!!!

Unless someone is banking miles or does a midweek long run (which could happen) I think I'm next!  Taking it easy after my 2 half marathons this past weekend, so probably won't be until Friday. Woohoo!

Jill_B

I fly.

I hit 1500 yesterday!  Woo hoo!

Bring it on.

an amazing likeness

WTG!

But...you know what follows?  You fall off the list and loose the thrill of checking every day every now and then.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame

Jerry
            A runners blog-updated daily

Jill_B

I fly.

WTG!

But...you know what follows?  You fall off the list and loose the thrill of checking every day every now and then.

I know!  It's almost not worth it!  Oh well, to next year!

Bring it on.

Just a dude.

You can watch the others... like me... languishing down on page 5... but moving up... 

Smile

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Jill_B

I fly.

You can watch the others... like me... languishing down on page 5... but moving up... 

Smile

-Kelly

I think that you meant to say that I can cheer you on!

Bring it on.

Big grinBig grinBig grin!!!

It's funny because for the first little bit I didn't think that people were taken off the list when they hit 1500.  I thought it was just me passing people and moving up!  Big grin

Oh well, if I couple of you could just get a few more long runs in, I could make the first page!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's funny because for the first little bit I didn't think that people were taken off the list when they hit 1500.  I thought it was just me passing people and moving up!  Big grin

Oh well, if I couple of you could just get a few more long runs in, I could make the first page!

I may keep this in mind for my next race - all those people ahead of me keep dropping out at the finish line, so eventually I find myself in first place!  Smile

Marylander

I'll take what I can get. I've moved on to page 1. Smile