1500 Miles So Go Run

0.1 ahead of dw (Read 309 times)

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Well, I ran 5 miles this morning. My dw (lifesabeach) ran 8. I deleted some duplicate runs from my gramin download. End product I am 0.1 ahead of my dw who is normally so far ahead that I can't see her around the bend even. She had some injury issues earlier this year and I have increase my mileage a bit. Just taking a moment to tease her while I still can. I called her at work to tell her. So she will most likely run a quartermile in her work clothes on the way home. I love you honey Wink It our 17th anniversery on Saturday!
    Find the fun.

Oh Mighty Wing

hehe you are bad! Big grin
      KvnJns

Happy Anniversary to both of you.

Kevin

#artbydmcbride

Happy anniversary! And enjoy being ahead while you can....bwahahahaha! Big grin

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Happy Anniversary, you guys! (Jennifer, does this mean the gloves are off? Evil grin)

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

dude.... don't anger her...... i'll bet she drops the hammer on you next week. Tongue
              TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Oh yeah, she took today off, but she'll blast me next week before we can run our long run on Saturday. I'm going to do my first marathon distance on a trail run that day with her. Big grin
                Find the fun.
                  hahaha. you were a busy busy guy last week! LAB~ running miles: blah blah blah swimming miles: ZERO cycling miles: ZERO there, feel better? Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

TS, I have a 17 miler on the schedule for tomorrow, so your wife won't be the only girl kicking your butt! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay