1500 Miles So Go Run

Hey pRED! (Read 201 times)

9 pRED 1134.6 103.1 10 trishierunner 1134.6 103.1 Big grin
    2009: BQ?
      Sorry I haven't been looking at the forum page, but I did see that and thought, "she did 9.1 just to equal me". Sad It looks as if you, me and corland are going to be playing leap-frog the rest of the year. You training for a marathon? I'm planning on doing my first, Dec 8th Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville, Al. MTA: What's the 103.1?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

derek

MTA: What's the 103.1?
        That's how far you are ahead of the pace bunny

Derek

Sorry I haven't been looking at the forum page, but I did see that and thought, "she did 9.1 just to equal me". Sad It looks as if you, me and corland are going to be playing leap-frog the rest of the year. You training for a marathon? I'm planning on doing my first, Dec 8th Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville, Al. MTA: What's the 103.1?
          Yup, how far we are ahead of that damned cotton tail ... basically, we're smoking him Wink I'm training for Richmond --- November 10 Smile ... my third. Hope your training is going well! MTA: I really didn't do 9.1 just to catch up with you Tongue
          2009: BQ?
            Ribbit...Ribbit Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka