1500 Miles So Go Run

December Goals (Read 725 times)

Thanks...I survived 3 terrible miles!  Honestly, they weren't as bad as I thought...but I certainly couldn't do any more.   A friend told me yesterday that running would help shorten the life of my cold (a non-running friend at that!)...so, fingers crossed.  So, if any co-workers saw me out or read this...it was a cure I was seeking, I wasn't just playing hooky.   Honestly, I stayed home today mostly because I am still sneezing and coughing a lot...and it bugs me when people come to work like this and spread it around (how do you think I got the damn thing?)...not because I was feeling lousy (though, I do feel really lousy).

KvnJns

1. 150 miles.................but nothing less than 118.5 which will give me the goal of 1500 for the year.

2. Get out of tis running funk that I am currently in. I have not ran in 4 days!

1. Fail

2. Fail

8 days ago I was well ahead of the pace. 7 days off from running and I am 35 miles short. 4 days left, I gotta put in a serious kick now. The good news is that my Marathon training for the Boston Marathon (Iraq) started yesterday. Nothing like starting your first week with big numbers.

Kevin

Indy - 35 miles?  You can do that in one day. Wink

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

C-R

Ah yes. Tis the season for giving. So how many miles are you giving the road and trails.

I am shooting for 250. That will put me North of 2600 for the year and a new peak.

Oh and I'm running my first ultra too (only a 50k though)

and you?

269 and one ultra completed - a good Dec.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xhristopher

Goals:

- Get better at running in cold and crappy weather

- Stop tripping on stuff while running at night

- Run every day

- Try not to drink so much on New Years Eve that I race poorly on New Years Day

Check on all parts.

I was focused on running well today so just one beer and one wine for me last night. The PR was worth it. Now, I'm getting a little streak going. I'm afraid to stop and everyone around me thinks I'm nuts, not that they didn't already.

1. 220-230 miles.  That will get me over 1900 miles (and over 3000km) for the year.

2. Lose weight.  Yes I know its December.  But still.

3. Get my 5k time back under 21mins.  Preferably under 20.30.  But 21 would be a start.

1.  Yes.  In fact, hell yes.  270 miles.

2.  A little bit.  Not bad for December.  More work needed though.

3.  20.51 - so part way there.

All in all I'll take it Smile