1500 Miles So Go Run

Censor. (Read 355 times)

Jeffrey

I just noticed the censor button ... what happens if you click it.
    Mishka-old log

Earth implodes.
      Jeffrey

I am clicking censor on your post just to see what happens - ok? Smile
        Jeffrey

You can also "uncensor" the post. Eric has gone all security-crazy on us. I wonder if I uncensor the post if the implosion would resume.
          Mishka-old log

You had to click it, didn't you?
              The censor thing has been around for awhile now. It's an admin function. I've given almost everyone in this group admin rights. All other admins can see what's been censored or un-censor what other admins have censored. On the main boards - eric uses it for spammers, etc. Please be careful with any of the kick and ban features.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Jeffrey

You had to click it, didn't you?
                I had to.

Forever Learning

I've given almost everyone in this group admin rights.
                  You are very brave and trusting Big grin
                    Actually, my secret plan is that if enough people kick and ban each other - I might see page 1 before the year is out. Oops - guess my plan isn't a secret anymore. Big grin

Mishka-old log

Another fine example of power leading to corruption. How can I help?
                        Another fine example of power leading to corruption. How can I help?
                        It would be quite excellent if you kicked and banned all of the group members ahead of me. Then I could be in the number one position however briefly. Clowning around

Go Pre!

My wife and kids are gone. GONE!!!!?!?!?! Did someone click the CENSOR BUTTON!!!!???? Arrrggghhh
                            Or did you ban them from the Daddyo Home Group? If so, just un-ban them.

My wife and kids are gone. GONE!!!!?!?!?! Did someone click the CENSOR BUTTON!!!!???? Arrrggghhh
                              ROFL. Funny. Smile

Michelle

Go Pre!

Or did you ban them from the Daddyo Home Group? If so, just un-ban them.
                                Also funny Big grin