1500 Miles So Go Run

That time again... (Read 508 times)

Carl A

I scrapped my homemade Yours Truly, and I won't be anywhere near ready for my hoped-for end-of-March 100 miler.

So now the next one now on my calendar is the South Mountain 100K, renamed recently to Mayapple Ultra, on 5/22.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I scrapped my homemade Yours Truly, and I won't be anywhere near ready for my hoped-for end-of-March 100 miler.

So now the next one now on my calendar is the South Mountain 100K, renamed recently to Mayapple Ultra, on 5/22.

I should be volunteering at South Mountain again this year-- hope to see you there!

No races yet, I'm just starting to look into something 10+ in May or June.

Chris
      PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

I've have to pull the chute on my 30k that I had planned for the 28th of this month...

I've been battling an achilles injury for the past while..... a friend of mine has asked me to hobby jog it wiht him, i may do that if i'm feeling Ok.

It looks like I won't race until May 2.  A quick downhill 10k.

JR

good luck on the achilles.  I went through that from Thanksgiving to the middle of January.  I recovered from that but now I have an issue with the plantar fascia.

C-R

I've have to pull the chute on my 30k that I had planned for the 28th of this month...

I've been battling an achilles injury for the past while..... a friend of mine has asked me to hobby jog it wiht him, i may do that if i'm feeling Ok.

It looks like I won't race until May 2.  A quick downhill 10k.

JR

Try eccentric calf raises 2x10 working up to 3x10. Coupled with Trigger Point massage. Gone for over a year now that I stay on top of it.

Good luck

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

Los Angeles marathon!!!!!!

sometimes you need God's help!

Runners run