1500 Miles So Go Run

Welcome New Peeps! (Read 1699 times)

Feel free to chime in and say hello!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'm not new but HI!
      2009: BQ?

Burninated Peasant

Hello!
          [Insert Jedi hand waving motion] Those are not the peeps I was looking for. Nice one, Michael! And hello to you and Trishie!

Marquess of Utopia

Hello! I recently booted myself out of the 1000 mile group, but I won't catch to 1500 rabbit this year. Next year the rabbit is is going down. Smile
            Katie H

Chicago winter running

Same with me. Wanted to get off the 1000 mile team so others can be on the first page but there's no way I'll catch the rabbit. I wish I'd kept a log of what I ran in April and May b/c perhaps I'd be there but alas, those runs went unrecorded. 1st trail marathon coming up on Dec. 1st- I won't PR but I hope it will be fun!
              We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak. - MLK Jr.
                Hi everyone! I'm a new peep. Yes Well, new to the user groups, that is. I joined running ahead in 2006, but didn't start using it much until July 2007 and had to play catch up in posting all my runs for the year. I've been having a lot of fun reading posts from many of you. It's easy to get to know personalities through all of your comments! And nice to see others with similar goals as me! Smile
                  Welcome, everyone! I'll be leaving the 1,000 mile club too - in 10 more miles. I just started running this year, so I had no idea how far I'd run - so I joined the 1,000km, 1,000mile and this one. I won't make it all the way to 1,500 this year, but it's my goal for next year.

Same with me. Wanted to get off the 1000 mile team so others can be on the first page but there's no way I'll catch the rabbit. I wish I'd kept a log of what I ran in April and May b/c perhaps I'd be there but alas, those runs went unrecorded. 1st trail marathon coming up on Dec. 1st- I won't PR but I hope it will be fun!
                    Have fun in your first trail marathon, Katie. My first ultra is this weekend at Ultracentric. Hopefully, I pass 1,000 miles not long after the starting line.

Prophet!

i'm not new either...HELLOOOOO!!!!!!
                        I'm not new either, but welcome!

Imminent Catastrophe

... My first ultra is this weekend at Ultracentric. ...
                          Whoa, Ultracentric Shocked. Good luck!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I'm not new, but I'm not old yet either. Just wanted to say hello!! Smile

Michelle

Go Pre!

After a 16 day layoff, I am back...feeling great (so nice to run pain free!) So I FEEL new Smile
                              Katie H

Chicago winter running

Have fun in your first trail marathon, Katie. My first ultra is this weekend at Ultracentric. Hopefully, I pass 1,000 miles not long after the starting line.
                                Thanks Bonkin- it should be fun! What's Ultracentric? I'll have to look it up- sounds intense! I ran my first Ultra last month and it was way more fun than I expected. Painful at the end but very satsifying. How long is the Ultra you're running? Let us know how it goes! Good luck and have fun! Glad you're back and healthy Daddy-o! Its a great feeling. And Hi to all the other new (or not) people like me Smile
                                We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak. - MLK Jr.