1500 Miles So Go Run

Welcome New Peeps! (Read 1699 times)

You are right!  Thanks!  I was only looking at the options on this group, not the whole site.  Thanks again!

stevesflyshop

Hi all. I just joined the group after finding this site. I'm building up my mileage now so when the new year rolls around I'll be in full stride. I look forward to having some accountability too since that has been one of my biggest problems in sticking to my plans.

Steve

So after ~ 2 years of being on RA I finally learned that there are "User Groups"...guess I'm a little slow on the uptake some times.

Is November too late to hop in for 2012?

Cheers

So after ~ 2 years of being on RA I finally learned that there are "User Groups"...guess I'm a little slow on the uptake some times.

Is November too late to hop in for 2012?

Cheers

I think I hopped in late December of last year...for 2011.  Smile

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

BexKix, Bagel Defender

Mind if I jump in for 2013?  I'd claim 2012 but I was out half the year so won't even come close.

*wave* I'm Becky, I've been running since 2010.  I am planning on a Spring half marathon and like to race 5ks.

Welcome Becky :-)

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to jump in for 2013 if you have space for another. I'm hoping this will be my motivation not to slack off this winter!

purrx3

I'd like to play in this group in 2013.  I am close to 1500 for this year and want to hit that much or more for next year.  How do we play?  Thanks.  Karolyn

Canuck

Hi there, I'll throw my hat in for 2013 (and the rest of 2012 as well). I should reach 1500 in about 2 weeks, so just under the wire. My goal for 2013 is 1800 miles. I start marathon training the first week of January.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

#artbydmcbride

Welcome zoecat!  Smile

Runners run

Easy to join.  Just hit the "join" button for the group if you haven't already.

Ms T

Reached the 1,500 miles on my 63rd birthday.

That's AWESOME! Congrats! I just added you to the list of finishers Smile

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

YAY!!!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

seanster

ME

Congrats!  I totally planned it out to reach the mark on your b-day too Smile

§ SIGNATURE§