1500 Miles of Hoppy Spring

October Goals...Bring 'em on!!!! (Read 725 times)

Goal completed!  3:24 marathon.

Bring on November!

Finished my marathon in 3:24.  New PR.  No injuries!!!  Smile

Training for the next one (RnR Las Vegas Dec 2011)

2014 Goals

Weight - 200 lbs (currently 211)

2000 miles?

Work on stretching and flexibility an stay healthy for Boston 2014 (have a BQ -9:00 time)

Marathon - 3:10 

HM 1:29:59

10k - 40:00

5k - 19:00

day after day sameness

1. Marathon PR

2. Half marathon PR

3. Ease off to 150 - 160 miles

4. Heal the heel

1. No. Nope. Not even close. Dammit to heck!

2. Yep!

3. Easy to do, done.

4. Not happening, starting to worry a bit like that little dog on tv with his bone. 

I've done my best to live the right way; I get up every morning and go to work each day...

I strangely didn't have any goals in October having started off with an ankle twist that took me out for 8 daysbut whacked through a few ~50 mile weeks. Organised a Night Run with 9 people involving 10 miles of cross country comprising 5miles to the pub, drink beer, run back drink more beer Clown

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

I guess I'll start it out since I'm the one that needs the kick in the pants!!!!

200 miles, 1 tempo or progressive long run a week, and my old friend hills

Other than the hills (I broke something in my butt/back back in August and still haven't recovered) - success.  I haven't logged all my runs yet, but I think total mileage will be around 196 or so...close enough.  A little surprised since I took a lot of days off (for me) and cut a lot of runs short due to just kind of being over it.  I want to rest but I need to stay consistent until the end of November so I can survive my ridiculous mini Quadzilla stunt.

MTA: logged all runs...191 - good enough for me.

Just a dude.

Simple for me:

200 miles

200 pounds

-Kelly

275 miles

200 pounds this morning...

The 200 pounds I came into like a wrestler desperate to make weight... so I'm probably actually 201 or 202... but that's ok... I'll just keep at it next month and be ok...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...